How to care
Tips for Caring for your leather items
3. If your footwear does become dirty, first try to clean the exterior with a light, dry brush. Just softly. Treat them nice, like they treat you!
4. If their exterior condition requires more attention, you can use a small amount of cold water on a soft brush or cloth. Gently brush, trying not to saturate the genuine leather with water. Always brush in the same direction.
5. If needed, you can use a small amount of wool detergent, or leather approved cleaning product, but do carefully read the instructions.
7. Dry in an airy warm spot. Not in direct sunlight or too close to the heater! This can again affect the shape of your shoes.
9. Once dry, brush the shoes lightly with a soft brush to clear any excess detergents and revitalise the soft feel.
10. Some advise protecting your shoes with a fabric protection such as Scotch-Guard. This wont affect the breathability, but will add protection against stains and water damage. Apply after cleaning.